Poha Consistency – Moderately Thin Poha
Millet Origin: Karnataka
Finger Millet flour is 9% water, 75% carbohydrates, 11% protein, and 4% fat (table). In a 100-gram (3 1⁄2-ounce) reference amount, millet flour provides 1,600 kilojoules (382 kilocalories) of food energy and is a rich
source (20% or more of the Daily Value, DV) of protein, dietary fiber, several B vitamins, and numerous dietary minerals. It has poor content of calcium, potassium, and sodium (less than 10% DV, table).
- High Calcium
- Helps in Controlling Diabetes
- Battles Anemia
- Relaxes the Body
- Helps in Weight Loss
- Flour Consistency – Fine GrindedProcessing
- 2 times washing in clean water
- Drying: Sun dried or mechanical dryer
- Cleaning: Manual cleaning post washing
- Storage: Hermetic Bags
- Grinding: Live grinding at Store, up on order ( Full Fibre)
- Packing: Eco Friendly Paper Bags (For in-store purchase you can bring your own container)
Zero added preservatives, Zero added colour, Zero taste enhancers or flavoring agents .
“Pure Atta , as it is”!