Navane (Foxtail Millet)
Millet Origin: Karnataka
100 grams of Foxtail millet contains 11.3g of protein, 4.3g of fat, 60.2g of carbohydrate, 351Kcal energy, 4g of mineral, 6.7g of fiber, 2.8 mg of iron, 11.2 mg of protein, 3.2 mg of niacin, 290mg phosporous and 31mg of calcium.
- Foxtail millet helps in maintaining the blood sugar level
- It Lowers bad cholesterol level and helps in weight loss
- It is a good antioxidant
- It improves digestive system and cures digestive disorders
- The high amount of dietery fibre helps in relieving the constipation and is an ideal way to cure indigestion.
- Helps to protect against heart diseases
- Foxtail millet is enriched with vitamin B6 which regulates the healthy functioning of the nervous system
- It provides gluten free diet, which is inherently good for the body health
- Eliminates problems like constipation, excess gas, bloating and cramping
Flour Consistency – Fine Grinded
- 2 times washing in clean water
- Drying: Sun dried or mechanical dryer
- Cleaning: Manual cleaning post washing
- Storage: Hermetic Bags
- Grinding: Live grinding at Store, up on order
- Packing: Eco Friendly Paper Bags (For in-store purchase you can bring your own container)
Zero added preservatives, Zero added colour, Zero taste enhancers or flavoring agents.
“Pure Food, as it is”!