Millet Origin: Karnataka
Millets are predominantly starchy. The protein content is comparable to that of wheat and maize.
Barnyard millet has the lowest carbohydrate content and energy value amongst all the varieties of Millets. The bran layers of millets are good sources of B-complex vitamins.
Barnyard millet is an appropriate food for patients intolerant to gluten causing celiac disease.
- High in protein content
- Rich in fibre
- Packed with Iron
- Helps Manage Diabetes
- Healthy Heart
- Gluten Free
Flour Consistency – Fine Grinded
- 2 times washing in clean water
- Drying: Sun dried or mechanical dryer
- Cleaning: Manual cleaning post washing
- Storage: Hermetic Bags
- Grinding: Live grinding at Store, up on order (Full Fibre)
- Packing: Eco Friendly Paper Bags (For in-store purchase you can bring your own container)
Zero added preservatives, Zero added colour, Zero taste enhancers or flavoring agents. “Pure Food, as it is”!