Millet Origin: Karnataka/AP
Kodo millet is a nutritious grain and a good substitute to rice or wheat. The grain is composed of 11% of protein, providing 9 grams/100 g consumed. It is an excellent source of fibre at 10 grams (37-38%), as opposed to rice, which provides 0.2/100 g, and wheat, which provides 1.2/100 g. An adequate fibre source helps combat the feeling of hunger. Kodo millet contains 66.6 g of carbohydrates and 353 kcal per 100 g of grain, comparable to other millets. It also contains 3.6 g of fat per 100 g. It provides minimal amounts of iron, at 0.5/100 mg, and minimal amounts of calcium, and 27/100 mg. Kodo millets also contain high amounts of polyphenols, an antioxidant compound.
- Anti-cholesterol and anti-hypertension
- Helps in weight management
- Cholesterol reduction
- Very low/zero gluten content
Flour Consistency – Fine Grinded
- 2 times washing in clean water
- Drying: Sun dried or mechanical dryer
- Cleaning: Manual cleaning post washing
- Storage: Hermetic Bags
- Grinding: Live grinding at Store, up on order ( Full Fibre)
- Packing: Eco Friendly Paper Bags (For in-store purchase you can bring your own container)
Zero added preservatives, Zero added colour, Zero taste enhancers or flavoring agents .
“Pure Atta , as it is”!